Sunday, April 23, 2017

MY SOUL WAITETH FOR THE LORD MORE THAN THEY THAT WATCH FOR THE MORNING....



Psalm 130 

King James Version (KJV)

1.     Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord.
2.     Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3.     If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
4.     But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
5.     I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
6.     My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning:
        I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
7.     Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy,
        and with him is plenteous redemption.
8.     And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.




తెలుగు వెర్షన్

No comments:

Post a Comment