Wednesday, May 03, 2017

LEAD ME TO THE ROCK THAT IS HIGHER THAN I.



Psalm 61 

King James Version (KJV)


1.     Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
2.     From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: 
        lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3.     For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
4.     I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
5.     For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: 
        thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
6.     Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations.
7.     He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
8.     So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.





తెలుగు వెర్షన్

No comments:

Post a Comment